1 week ago
● Own and maintain a Kubernetes cluster responsible for all core applications.This includes ensuring uptime, monitoring & alerting, and addition of new capabilities.
● Work with various dev and non-dev teams to architect, test, and deploy solutions with a wide range of technologies. You will also assist in troubleshooting issues in all environments and build tools to help developers debug more on their own.
● Develop a comprehensive health dashboard that can be used by non-technical parties to assess the health of applications.
● Manage all aspects of AWS infrastructure such as networking, access controls, cost, auditing, etc. You will also be responsible for maintaining our “infrastructure as code” repository in Terraform.
● Build simple and efficient CI/CD pipelines that enable code to rapidly make it to production with minimal intervention from developers.