Hello, we're HotSchedules
Like many startups, we saw a problem and set out to solve it. HotSchedules was born when two restaurateurs, David Cantu and Ray Pawlikowski, set out to help restaurants work smarter through technology. As time passed and the industry continued to evolve, our customers turned to us to solve their biggest challenges with innovative technology.
Why Work with Us?
Be part of the vibrant, enthusiastic and growing team at HotSchedules - well-known across the globe for bringing all aspects of restaurant management to the cloud. This is your chance to join a hip, Austin-based tech team that has a passion for serving those who serve others!
An Insider's view of HotSchedules
What are some social events your company does?
We have Culture Day, where everyone cooks something to eat and drink from different cultures, we also build out a booth and dress like that culture. Then we give everyone a passport that has to be stamped at all the different cultures. It's so fun and our teams really get into it, even making up cultures like The Shire and StarWars.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
What does your typical day look like?
Well, I wake up and go to work- but let's be real it doesn't really feel like work! I get to hang out with like-minded people all day and help problem solve for my customers. Being on customer calls is always an adventure for me and I see it as an opportunity to make new connections and friends. Now when I travel, I have friends all over the US!
What makes someone successful on your team?
To be successful at HotSchedules, you have to have an open mind, be self-driven, and willing to go the extra mile. Humility I think is what measures my success. Being able to own your mistakes, figuring out what you can do to improve yourself, and do it.
What kinds of technical challenges do you and your team face?
Every customer is unique and requires their own set of solutions to a wide range of challenges. No two days are alike. I love hearing about these challenges directly from our customers and diving deep to help them find the best path forward.
Where we are
Our office overlooks the 360/Pennybacker Bridge in scenic Northwest Austin. From our rooftop deck you can see Lake Austin and beautiful downtown.
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Health Insurance Benefits
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Vacation & Time Off
Unlimited Vacation Policy
Paid Volunteer Time
- I truly enjoy the team I am a part of. Customer Care lives the company values every day! Having been here for a good amount of time I am happy to say I feel I can rely on my coworkers to support my decisions, and assist me when I need it.JessicaCustomer Care Tech
- There's so much uncharted territory in this industry and it's ripe for the picking. I just can't wait to see HotSchedules grab hold of that and run with it.BrandonProduct Content Writer
- We've built a unit that's a cross between a family and a platoon. We all have our strengths, and we use them to help the team improve upon weaknesses. We constantly work on communication through the good and the bad.ArlinUX Designer
- I love working with and around each and every co-worker. Each has a special meaning to myself and I know that if I go to them with a problem, they are relentless to help me figure it out.JoshSales
- My coworkers are like family to me. We have gone through so many life changes together and are a great team.WendyCustomer Success Manager
Jobs at HotSchedules6 open jobs
Dev + Engineer
Technology we use
- jQuery UILibraries
- Microsoft SQL ServerDatabases
Articles we're in19 articles
Our funding history
$20M in FundingInvestors: ITC Holding Company, LLC and TPG