The New Product Manager's Guide to Self Care by Silvercar PM
This session will cover the complexities of working with products across the physical and software arena. We'll be covering how ideas and concepts become reality, how a PM works cross-functionally with multiple teams to keep a project flowing and how a PM continues to iterate and improve upon products after they've made it to consumers' hands.
- Thrive, don't just survive in your first years as a Product Manager!
- Walk away with the tools to successfully navigate blurred roles, difficult conversations and outta-this-world assumptions.
- Identify and work from your "power place" as you lead your team, and the business, through the unknown.
Meet the Speaker: Brittany Adams, CSPO
Brittany Adams is a Product Manager at Silvercar by Audi, where she and her team are driving Audi's innovation in next generation premium mobility. Prior to Silvercar, Brittany held roles in Content Management, User Experience and Product Management at Hotwire.com in San Francisco, an Expedia, Inc. company. Her journey to Product Management was anything but a straight line. This is why she's determined to help inexperienced Product Managers find their success in the confusing, messy and unpredictable early years in the role. Brittany is a California native who loves a good Napa Valley red and the Golden State Warriors. She holds degrees in Cultural Anthropology from Sierra College, and History of Art & Visual Culture from the University of California, Santa Cruz.
Get the FREE Product Book here
- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
- Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first serve basis.
- Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For additional info or questions, send an email to [email protected]
- For last minute questions, send a text to: (512) 865-6595