What is Platform Product Management by Cognizant Product Manager
Being a Product Manager requires structured and organized thinking. Frameworks and toolkits are a handy and effective way to approach problems. Product Managers will learn about many and develop their own throughout their product careers.
- What exactly is Platform Product Management
- How is it different
- What skills are required to take up the role
Meet the Speaker: Kapil Jadhav
Kapil Jadhav is a Product Manager at Cognizant | PMCᵀᴹ | CSPO in Dallas. He has previously worked as Co-Founder & Product Manager at Lessonbits. Kapil became a Product Manager and found that his wide range of skills was a perfect match for a career in product.
Get the FREE Product Book here
- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
- Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
- Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For additional info or questions, send an email to [email protected]
Product School is the first technology business school. We provide certified courses in Product Management and other digital skills to professionals across 16 campuses worldwide. We also offer the same courses live online. All courses are taught by real-world product managers working at top technology companies such as Google, Facebook, Slack, Airbnb, LinkedIn, and Netflix.