Account Development Representative
We are Duo, and we’re here to democratize security for everyone. Our mission is to protect the mission of our customers like Facebook, Twitter, and Etsy by making security simple.
We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJ’s, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
What you’ll do…
As an Account Development Representative (ADR) at Duo, you will rally alongside a team of highly motivated ADR’s to build qualified pipelines of potential customers. This includes prospecting customers by phone, email, LinkedIn or whatever it takes to get them excited and engaged with Duo! You will not only be responsible for outbound prospecting, but will be expected to be a subject matter expert of all things Duo (since you will be the face of the company).
Don’t worry though, we’re not hanging you out there to dry without support! We have tons of tools and training that will help set you up for success and keep you there, including: Sales Boot Camp, ongoing product training, lunch with our labs team (i.e. security experts), shadowing opportunities, and a stellar group that will cheer you on, all the way up to our CEO!
Skills you have…
- You have 1-2 years of sales/lead generation experience in a high tech/SaaS company
- You have tenacity and a hunter mentality
- You are self aware and open to trying new things
- You thrive on learning and welcome coaching
- SFDC is a plus
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You enjoy the thrill of the hunt!
- You have a proven track record of hitting and exceeding an aggressive, but achievable, target
- You want to be part of one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world and know that you actually have the ability to impact the outcome
This job may not be for you if...
- You prefer a quiet environment - we are a fast paced, dynamic and agile place.
- The thought of making a cold call makes you break into cold sweats
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.