Account Management, Sales
In Account Management Sales, you get the opportunity to uncover opportunities for growth in existing accounts through strategic business development to drive and achieve your revenue quota each month. You'll be connecting with Director and VP-level marketing and IT professionals to demonstrate the value of WP Engine and how our unique solution can meet their business needs.
WHAT IS COOL ABOUT THIS JOB
In IB Sales, you get the opportunity to uncover opportunities for growth in existing accounts through strategic business development to drive and achieve your revenue quota each month. You'll be connecting with Director and VP-level marketing and IT professionals to demonstrate the value of WP Engine and how our unique solution can meet their business needs.
THE DAY TO DAY
- Build a pipeline through cold-calls, marketing leads, executive introductions, or your own network.
- Work independently to explain the value of WP Engine to prospective customers but know when to pull in others to provide additional clarity.
- Use the WP Engine platform so you have an idea of what you’re selling.
- Follow our sales process to close deals but still realize it’s important to keep SalesForce.com updated.
- Flawlessly run application demos with a strong understanding on how to set them up.
- Easily write quotes, proposals, and SOW's.
- Know when to bring in Management and/or Sales Engineers when closing a deal.
- Negotiate and know what it takes to close the deal.
- Provide sales reports to management and executives on a regular basis.
- No matter how many deals you close, you realize it's about the team and working with everyone so both the customer and WP Engine is successful.
YOUR EXPERTISE AND PASSION
- Ability to generate, qualify and execute on opportunities in order to exceed revenue targets.
- 5 + years of direct sales experience with a successful track record of meeting or exceeding assigned individual quota.
- Proven ability to articulate a vision that resonates with the customer and demonstrates value.
- Use two way discovery to uncover customer need and matches solutions to that need.
- Build a trusted and long lasting relationship with multiple customer executives and positions WP Engine as a strategic advisor.
- Bring a strong understanding of business practices, industry trends and competitors to each sales cycle.
- To be successful in this role you have to be fast-moving, hungry, and drive business development within your territory.
- Demonstrate passion and energy both externally with the customer and internally with cross functional teams.
- Consistently build and manage an effective pipeline while communicating proactively with leadership throughout each phase of the sales process.
- Effectively create and articulate ROI in the negotiation process to bring the utmost value to both the customer and WP Engine.
THE PERKS & BENEFITS
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn’t like time off)
- Transportation (Downtown parking or commuter reimbursement)
- Lunch (Provided Monday – Thursday)
- Gym membership discount