Account Manager, Mid Market
We are Duo, and we’re here to democratize security for everyone. Our mission is to protect the mission of our customers like Facebook, Twitter, and Etsy by making security simple.
We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJ’s, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
What you’ll do…
- Drive expansion business within the existing Mid Market customer base.
- Identify customer growth and strategic opportunities, manage renewals, focus efforts on those with churn risk, and producing accurate forecast reports.
- Manage the pipeline and delivers results against a quota.
Skills you have…
- Understand customer requirements
- Identify and close expansion opportunities
- Proactive reach out to develop upsell opportunities
- Identify and manage at risk behavior
- Manage top accounts within territory
- Drive increased lifetime value
- Consistently achieve quota
- Provide feedback to ensure continued optimization and improvement of our process
- University or college degree
- 1-2 years SaaS Selling Experience or 2 + years of Account Management experience
- Proficiency using Salesforce
- Experience carrying a quota of $500,000 - $1,000,000
- CRM Experience (SFCD preferred)
- Consistently over-achieving against quota
- Highly Personable - able to create relationships face to face and on the phone
- Energetic and positive phone skills and strong listening skills
- Highest level of integrity
- Track record of customer growth and retention in past roles
- Passionate about sales and technology
- Highly motivated - requires initiative being a role that will be constantly evolving
Nice to Haves:
- Security experience from a previous role
- Experience managing events (e.g. Customer Dinners, Workshops, etc.)
- Previous roles selling to IT/Security Individuals
- Experience in a high-growth company
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You enjoy the thrill of the hunt!
- You have a proven track record of hitting and exceeding an aggressive, but achievable, target
- You want to be part of one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world and know that you actually have the ability to impact the outcome
This job may not be for you if...
- You prefer a quiet environment - we are a face paced, dynamic and agile place.
- The thought of nurturing customer relationships for a long period of time makes you break out in a cold sweat.
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.