Channel Marketing Specialist
Drive leads (both MQL’s and SQL’s) within our target channel demographic lists and turning them into Marketing Qualified Leads for the Channel team through various campaign efforts. They will also help out with creating new leads from current partners, lost partner leads, and other sources that are applicable.
Outcome: Build a robust, modern channel marketing engine focused on growing enterprise salesOutcome Measures
- Drive demand generation for Tenfold’s Channel department and provide the channel sales teams with Marketing Qualified Partner Opps
- Turn lost/dead partner opps and leads from Tenfold’s CRM into new MQL’s (Marketing Qualified Leads) through various campaigns (nurturing, re-engagement, etc.)
- Design and implement daily outbound activities and campaigns to drive new leads for the channel team
- Identify and prioritize customer marketing opportunities within our Channel Pipeline
- Lead coordination of Channel Marketing activities and develop “rules of engagement” to avoid duplication of messaging while maximizing reach through channel brand messaging.
- Create the go-to-market strategy and execution for key industry channels in collaboration with the channel and marketing team
- Design and implement online acquisition programs to build and strengthen our channel sales department
- Create predictive / behavioral profiling for our channel prospects within our CRM databases
- Manage comprehensive multi-channel CRM campaign calendars
- Provide quantitative and qualitative analysis of response and ROI for all campaigns
- Monitor competitors and other similar companies to identify best practices in lead generation for the channel
- Keep informed of Channel/Partner trends and tools/technologies to recommend innovative approaches
- Strong analytical understanding, ability to interpret marketing program results, customer behavioral segments, disposition patterns and control groups to optimize contact strategy
- Leverage channel industry communications vehicles to capture additional customer information across our Channel Pipeline in an effort to increase overall lead generation and sales opportunities created for the channel
- Work with our Sales Team and Partners to coordinate partner data maintenance and collection to help with future channel marketing campaigns
- 2+ years of channel marketing experience for a company that sells to the enterprise
- You are are focused on sales enablement and creating messaging/presentations/whitepapers/demos for the channel team
- Comfort marketing to high level channel buyers
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills. Ability to communicate technical concepts to audiences ranging from C-level executives to developers.
- Track record of excelling on a high performing team. Ability to hold people accountable.
- Strategic go-to-market thinker who has gone through multiple levels of scale.
- Ability to be an individual contributor while the channel department builds up
General Values and Capabilities
- Customer obsession: constantly seeks to better his/her knowledge of the customer, their problems and challenges, how our solution fits (or doesn’t fit).
- Champion to the channel team
- Constant improvement of sales materials and sales presentations
Competencies that are table stakes
- B2B SaaS experience.
- Track record leading a company that builds and sells products to B2B teams.
- Has led teams through complex operational decisions.
- Understands process and sees value in automation and efficiency
General values and capabilities that are table stakes
- Strategic thinker
- Strong sense of urgency
- Strong operationally-savvy problem solver
- Innovative, out of the box thinker
- High EQ
- Self aware
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Empowers and develops others