The Content Editor is responsible for editing 360training.com’s online training courses to ensure content is optimized and aligned with industry standards. Our aim is to provide the best end-user experience.
- Prepare, edit or format course outlines and content, ensuring it meets the expectations of business stakeholders and is easy to understand.
- Proofread, revise and edit content, ensuring accuracy related to industry regulations and correct errors in spelling, punctuation or syntax.
- Develop activities and/or assessments for the courses, in accordance with industry standards and regulations.
- Maintain editorial calendar and ensure timely submission of required tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelors degree from accredited university in Marketing, Journalism, Communications ore related field
- Five+ years experience as a Content Editor, Web Editor or similar role
- Portfolio of published work
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with English language.
- Attention to detail
- Three years experience with Content Management Systems
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work with global teams
- Ability to utilize company publishing guidelines and processes