Curriculum Developer & Trainer
Lithium offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits packages. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, working with the best and brightest in the social media software industry.
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
Our Customer Management Team is looking for a dedicated and effective Curriculum Developer and Trainer who is looking to make an immediate impact to the success of future and current employees. This is a great role for someone who is interested in developing their career or taking their 2-3 years of curriculum and training experience to another level.
We’re looking for someone who has the right energy and dedication without a significant amount of experience. If this sounds like you, then keep reading!
Who are we looking for?
If you’re interested in helping an amazing team get even better, here’s how you can make a difference:
- Develop a scalable training that spans from non-technical to deeply technical with the assistance of product and organizational subject matter experts (SME).
- Facilitate and lead training globally for the Customer Management Organization, initially focusing on the Support team before expanding to Customer Success, Best Practices and others as needed.
- Partner with other training leaders to drive standardization and develop solid boot camps for new hires.
- Work with Product Management, Engineering, Sales, Professional Services, Customer Success and other teams to ensure that everyone is trained on the newest releases, technical troubleshooting techniques and capabilities of the product
- Write, edit, and manage the Lithium Technologies product content in such a format as to be used in a variety of product materials including online courses, instructor-led training, and online presentations. These output materials may include, but are not limited to (e-learning platform) lessons and courses, PowerPoint decks, practice activities, step-action guides, product reference materials, etc.
- Assist with design and development for materials used during instructor-led courses, independent studies, and other presentations
- Gather, edit, and organize content to be used for curriculum development and information sharing among various departments and maintain a process for working with SMEs
- Collaborate with and maintain on-going dialogue with Customer Success, Sales, and Support teams to ensure that education materials are current and consistent
- Drive improvements in our customer satisfaction rating by helping our overall team get better, faster and more effective
To be successful, you’ll have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Curriculum Development, Communications, Writing or Education
- Industry certifications in instructional design, curriculum development, performance improvement, project management, and content-specific certifications as appropriate (CPLP, CPT, PMP, etc.)
- Experience designing and developing training materials and content to including creating instructor-led matrials, online/e-learning modules, job aids, online tutorials, knowledge assessments and other training materials.
- Working knowledge of eLearning development tools such as Articulate Studio/Storyline, Captivate, Camtasia, LearnDot LMS (or similar), virtual instructor-led training tools, and social learning tools
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to edit content for the purpose of knowledge transfer and skill development; this includes skill in collaborating with subject matter experts and managers to help write and develop technical content.
Nice to haves (professional or academic):
- Experience developing and supporting training for technical/IT related positions.
- Experience with technical customer service organizations.
- Experience building training assessments
Our teams are distributed across various locations, including internationally, so being able to communicate in a variety of different methods, will be crucial. There will be times when you have to work “off hours” to help train our international teams as well.
If you’re someone who wants to roll up their sleeves and develop some phenomenal training alongside our corporate and investor teams, then we highly encourage you to apply! You’ll be instrumental in helping us get to the “Gold Standard”!