Digital Video Producer
As a Digital Video Producer, you will:
- Deliver branded marketing content and custom videos as needed.
- Concept and deliver multiple high-quality videos a week
- Use digital storytelling, photography, animation, motion graphics, and other creative techniques to build valuable content
- Contribute at all creative stages
- Budget, allocate resources, set deadlines, create schedules and select optimal forms of media for projects
- Collaborate with copywriters and graphic designers, editors, marketers, and leadership to execute multi-faceted creative concepts
- Direct team during production, including, DP’s, talent, editors, art directors, etc. to ensure that look and feel is consistent with the concept, brand, and media platform.
- Establish process and workflows to bring concepts from ideation to completion.
- An excellent sense of pace and timing, and know how to tell a story in as little time as possible.
- A deep understanding of what types of videos work for specific social channels
- Must provide a reel/sample portfolio of work
- Minimum of 3+ plus years producing content
- Bachelor’s degree in multimedia-related discipline (film, design, advertising, art, music, photography, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Adobe suite. At the very minimum should be able to edit in premier or final cut pro.
- Extensive knowledge of best practices for different social channels
- Producing social content for a well-known brand is a plus
BenefitsWe believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers: · Untracked PTO for salaried employees.· Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.· Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.· Company Trips. Each time we hit our goals, we fly to a new destination.· 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5 star beach vacation.· 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.· Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.· Pet Friendly Office (select locations).· Stock Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.· Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member. Equal Opportunity EmployerSpreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.