Digital Web Writer
The digital web writer will join our growing digital marketing team, and is responsible for creating compelling content specifically designed for digital consumption. This content needs to align with SailPoint’s corporate messaging and specific audience needs, and will be delivered across the website, advertising and search campaigns and emails, among other digital channels. The candidate will own the digital content strategy and roadmap for our buyers and develop relevant topics in appropriate and interactive formats across their journey with SailPoint. The ideal candidate must be an exceptional writer, interviewer, and collaborator, and will be passionate about developing effective content.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute a content strategy and roadmap for each buyer’s personae
- Lead the cross functional teams of content writers and product marketers to develop content specific for digital consumption
- Develop and create compelling content across all digital properties.
- Tailor the style and tone of content based on their purpose and delivery channel.
- Build and manage an editorial calendar to ensure digital pages feature fresh, high-performing assets that encourage audiences to engage with us.
- Work with members of the marketing team build digital campaigns tailored to specific audiences that drive specific actions.
- Work with the creative team to ensure the visual components of our webpages complement the story/message
- Help edit and finalize materials submitted from outside the marketing team, ensuring it is on-message and falls within SailPoint’s tone and style.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years’ experience in digital writing role
- Experience in B2B technology selling to large and mid-sized enterprises
- Experience in developing a variety of digital marketing materials, including email campaigns, a variety of types of webpages, and advertising campaigns
- Ability to analyze UX data to build cohesive user journeys across the website
- Excellent written and verbal skills required with the ability to provide examples of personally written content around technology products.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.