Document Specialist - Personal Services
Document Specialist, Personal Services Division
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for accurate and timely production of legal documents for the customer and/or government agencies.
- Meet or exceed established production quotas and quality control metrics.
- Adhere to established company and department policies and procedures, resolving order processing problems, and recording time measurements related to production activities.
- Maintain acceptable attendance record.
- Perform other related duties as directed.
- Take direction from Leads, Supervisors, Assistant Managers and/or Managers as required.
- BS or BA or equivalent experience preferred
- Extreme attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Internet and related software applications.
- Motivated self-starter & team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to effectively collaborate with teammates located in separate work locations
- Must have flexible schedule, including availability on evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to excel in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Copy editing, proofreading, data entry or academic grading experience, preferred
- Experience processing complex documents such as loan applications, preferred
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.