In house Magazine- Publicist and Editor
Do you tell great stories? Do you know how to structure a compelling and engaging story line? Are you driven to understand the psychological factors that pull people into great stories?
If so, we are looking for you to help tell SparkCognition's story and lead publication and production for our in-house publication, Cognitive Times.
In this role, you will work directly with the Marketing and Communications Leader to develop and produce each issue of the Cognitive Times, as well as content and marketing for Cognitive Times’ digital properties. In addition, you will be the head journalist for Cognitive Times.
What you’ll do:
Serve as the primary writer, content creator, and project manager for the Cognitive Times.
Support external communications with research-driven presentation styles and content.
Build external communication decks and train Sales and Client Success teams on how to communicate through compelling stories.
Drive language development for marketing materials based on research proven methods of communication.
Research and write compelling articles for SparkCognition's in-house publication, Cognitive Times.
Solicit partnerships and sponsorships for Cognitive Times.
Draft interview questions for Cognitive Times interviews.
Draft interview questions for Sales and Client Success teams which will provide insights into our prospects' and clients' preferred communications styles and mediums.
Critical success factors
- Superb ability to write clear, concise, persuasive and compelling content.
- Ability to translate technical jargon into intriguing stories.
- Exceptional written communications skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects.
- Experience, education, or formal training in communications, marketing, journalism and/or psychology.
- Experience writing and editing content.
Bonus credit for:
- Experience copywriting blog post and infographics.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign and Photoshop.