Jr. Video Editor
Chive Media Group is looking for a Junior Video Editor to curate video content for a fun fitness/workout channel on Atmosphere TV called Motiv8 TV. Atmosphere TV is a new DOOH platform that's beginning to change the media space as we see it today.
Candidates must have strong video instincts and be extremely competent with Adobe Premiere and the Adobe Creative Suite. Must be organized, efficient at managing your time across multiple projects, and focused on deadlines.
- 1-3 years of video editing experience.
- Manage in-house video library; uploading perpetually licensed content.
- Curate 1 hour of viral video content per week for one of Atmosphere TV’s fitness and workout channels.
- Having a good eye for content is more important than video editing skills.
- Drive social media engagement across platforms.
- Strong sense of visual storytelling, transitions and pacing.
- Bonus points for fitness industry passion, but not required.
- Keen eye for detail and viral video content.
- Proactive work ethic.
- Hungry, smart, and driven.
- Ability to bring new ideas to the table.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
- Efficient with Excel and Google Docs.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Experience with Photoshop and Wordpress.
- Experience with Premiere/After Effects.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- Profit sharing.
- 401(k) with a company match plan (after 6 months with the company).
- Open vacation policy.
- Competitive medical/dental/vision insurance plans.
- Our HQ sits on the waters edge in beautiful downtown Austin, with hike and bike trails at our back door.