Marketing Content Writer
About the Company
Astronauts needed for mission.
At the risk of sounding immodest, SecureLink may be the coolest company you’ve never heard of. After 14 years in business, we announced a strategic investment from Vista Equity Partners in 2017. Vista is the leading technology investment firm focusing exclusively on software, data, and technology-enabled compaies. With our partners, existing customers, products and people, we are excited to launch the company to a higher orbit.
SecureLink is the leading platform for secure, remote support of enterprise software. Our customers are top tier names in healthcare, gaming, government, retail, legal and other highly-regulated industries.
SecureLink’s world headquarters in West Austin is called the Hill Country Space Ship - a great facility we believe you would be proud to call your workplace. https://www.securelink.com/about/tourthespaceship/
The Marketing Content Writer is an entry-level position within the SecureLink Marketing team. As a Content Writer, you will be responsible for generating engaging content in the form of unique blogs, newsletters, emails, and other needed content. You’ll need to become a storyteller for SecureLink. Beyond possessing a natural knack for words, you should be willing to embrace the necessary technical and social aspects the job requires.
Day-to-day Responsibilities Include:
- Developing customer-facing blogs, emails, or ephemera incorporating learnings from research and analytics
- Managing deadlines and deliverables across multiple projects and plans
- Proofreading, adapting, and editing existing content to meet the needs of the current marketing plan
- Crafting concise, accessible, useful, and usable marketing and editorial copy
- Interacting with SecureLink customers and team members in order to generate testimonials, reviews, or other necessary content
Skills & Requirements
- BA in English, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing, or other relevant field or equivalent education or experience
- Impeccable writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Understanding of SEO principles
- Creative, personable, and social
- Comfortable with client-facing interactions
Happy and successful SecureLink employees embrace the company’s mission to have fun creating value over the long run. Great employees have three attributes that make them “slinky”. These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to meaningfully contribute to the company, customers and culture.
If you are just looking for another job, this is not the place for you. We like to laugh and be around happy, smart, interesting, self-motivated and “slinky” people. Slackers, grumps and pessimists need not apply.
In addition to a generous benefits package, we serve a full breakfast and lunch to our employees every day from our on-site commercial kitchen run by a great local chef.