Software Training Specialist
The KaiNexus Training Specialist role is responsible for planning and delivering customer training programs for new and existing customers. The role will be tasked with becoming an advanced user of the KaiNexus platform very quickly in an effort to effectively: 1) enable new customers, 2) train new users, 3) provide continual product support, and 4) recommend best practices for product integration and usage.
- Support the Senior Customer Enablement Manager on development and delivery in the design of new training materials and support documentation.
- Lead and deliver engaging and hands-on KaiNexus platform training remotely.
- Prep and lead internal training.
- Prep customer webinars.
- Ensure that all training and support practices are carried out in a professional and ethical manner to maintain the company’s reputation as a high-quality solutions provider.
- Assist with existing Training & Enablement metrics and data as directed.
- Development of knowledge and skills around continuous improvement practices and topics.
- Collaborate with other Customer Experience team members, Sales, and Software Developers as needed to meet client expectations.
- Assist Quality Analysts with software testing as needed.
- Actively participate in the company’s inbound marketing processes (e.g. creating blog content, social media, etc.) as directed by our Director of Marketing.
- Other duties as described.
- Strong project management skills with a demonstrated ability to prioritize time and tasks quickly and effectively.
- A passion for education and learning.
- Tech-savvy, with a drive to learn new concepts and technology and to determine how to best explain it to others.
- Oral and written communication skills that demonstrate: 1) active listening, 2) usage of open-ended questions, and 3) ability to collaborate effectively with anyone.
- Strong team player, self-starter who thrives in a multi-tasking environment with the ability to adjust course content and discussion level on the fly based on the aptitude of the end user.
- A driven and motivated person who shows pride in their work and has a keen eye for detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree in information systems, education/training, or a related field, and/or equivalent experience within the industry.
- Experience delivering facilitated hands-on training and deploying education programs that improved software platform user adoption.
- Experience with online learning management platforms, basic video editing tools, and survey tools.
Commitment & Consideration
- This is a full-time, salaried position.
- Compensation will be based on experience.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.