Sr. Manager/Director of Content Digital Storytelling
Lithium offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits packages. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, working with the best and brightest in the social media software industry.
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
- Craft content marketing strategy required for campaign/program engagement and conversion with input from stakeholders across the company. This includes ideation, creation, management and measurement.
- Capitalize on trends and news that impact customers and clearly articulates our differentiators using exceptional storytelling skills
- Be responsible for brand voice and messaging of all global content, such as: research papers, consumer surveys, whitepapers, eBooks, guides/tip sheets, videos and executive bylines.
- Execute content strategy for online events (webcasts) and local events (Lithium or 3rd party), including: main stage content and breakout sessions as well as coordination of speakers.
- Maintain our brand voice on Lithium Community (blog) and Lithium social channels – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other networks
- Work with demand gen team to set benchmarks for asset success based on cost/stage & time to funnel conversion/stage.
- Work with MLT and employees on content initiatives that incorporate vision, mission, values and growth priorities for Lithium.
- Continuously audit and curate content library. Assess gaps based on knowledge of the customer, buyer journeys and personas. Build strategies to address gaps and refine strategies based on results
- Build operational excellence through developing processes to facilitate efficient content creation, deployment and impact.
Skills & Requirements
- 10+ years marketing experience with strong writing and editing skills
- Can cultivate and articulate detailed understanding of the market and customer challenges
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of executives and management
- Inspire team of storytellers/writers to create content that resonates while managing their time and work product
- Fast learner, decisive, creative ideation throughout process
- Previous management experience preferred
- Proactively seek and hear storylines throughout the company, and present them in a collaborative, mindful way
- Customer empathy – you know how to connect and communicate with different audiences