SparkCognition, named top 20 on CNBC’s Top 50 Disruptors of 2017, is one of the fasting growing AI companies in the world. Our technology is deployed across dozens of enterprise environments with some of the largest global organizations, covering O&G, utility, manufacturing, finance, government, defense, and aerospace.
SparkCognition cares about its team members, invests in their development, supports their needs, and rewards their creativity and initiative. This role will provide you the opportunity to supercharge your career trajectory. SparkCognition is well funded and our growth is driven by customer demand from the likes of Boeing, Verizon, Honeywell, Invenergy, Dover Energy Automation, Flowserve, the US Air Force, and many others.
Are you a creative problem solver manages all elements of a video’s pre-production, production and post-production process, including planning, scheduling and editing? Are you relentless in making sure projects are held to a high creative standard? Do you enjoy staying up-to-date with the latest techniques? If so, SparkCognition would like you to join our team as a Graphic Artist.
As a video producer, you’ll be responsible for creating innovative, progressive, visually compelling digital video productions that will promote our internal and external brand, products, and solutions. The candidate will execute and support all aspects of digital video production including conceptualization of stories, field production, video shooting and editing, sound and motion graphics while utilizing both in-house production capabilities and/or working with outside vendors. The position will also support the coordination of marketing materials and creative media for internal and external campaigns.
What you will do:
Conceptualize and create high-end video content for a variety of media
and campaign platforms
Contribute to pre-production through creative concepting, scriptwriting, and storyboarding
Light, shoot, and direct video content using Canon and Panasonic camera systems
Record, sweeten, and edit audio content
Ingest, organize, edit and color correct footage to create compelling video content
Able to troubleshoot and solve problems independently
Generate on-brand ideas that are within project scope quickly and effectively
Supervise all aspects of the video creation process from planning to final product edits
Expert knowledge of:
- Adobe CC 2017 including: After Effects, Premiere, PhotoShop and Illustrator (InDesign a plus)
- MS Office 365
- Apple and Windows OS Platforms
- Strong Knowledge of video codecs and output formats
- Managing, shooting and editing video
- Working with 3D applications, models and renders with After Effects
- Deep understanding of concept development, motion and storytelling (very important)
- Digital Asset Management (DAM) knowledge for video assets
- Staying up-to-date of industry trends
- Design and create motion graphics to be used in promo videos and on social media
- Experience shooting video with a DSLR in interviews and for B-roll/event coverage
- Experience and comfort in front of the camera a plus