Controller, Gift Cards
Who You Are
- You possess strong analytical skills and have a desire to design and implement new processes to increase efficiencies.
- You're comfortable dealing with large data sets in Excel and can analyze and format that data in a presentation-ready format.
- You believe that attention to detail is important but can multi-task and meet fast deadlines.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are self-motivated and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while bringing a positive, can-do, does-what-it-takes attitude.
- You have 5+ years of experience in a corporate accounting or finance operations role.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited four-year university. Holding an active CPA license would be a big advantage.
What You'll Do
- You will lead the period end close process for the Gift Cards business segment. This includes establishing and ensuring monthly deadlines are met in a timely fashion with accurate financial reporting.
- You'll partner with the RetailMeNot's core finance and accounting team to ensure our segment is accurately consolidated.
- You'll ensure our forecast is properly reflected and updated in the Company’s planning tool (Anaplan) during the annual planning and quarterly re-forecasting process.
- You'll review and approve daily gift card supplier payments.
- You'll analyze gift card inventory levels and set pricing to improve revenue growth and gross profit margin
- You'll actively partner cross-functionally with Product and Engineering teams on new product initiatives to ensure accounting and financial implications are accounted for.
- You'll perform ad-hoc analyses to support growth initiatives and partnerships with merchants and primary gift card suppliers.
- You'll lead a small team while developing and using the team’s strengths.
Who We Are
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace.
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact.
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from.
- We have a great open vacation policy.
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food.
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love.
RewardsWe offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following: - Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable- Long Term Incentive Plan- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave- Open & flexible PTO- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week About UsRetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading digital savings destination connecting consumers with retailers, restaurants and brands, both online and in-store. The company enables consumers across the globe to find hundreds of thousands of digital offers to save money while they shop or dine out. U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.