Alliances Operations Analyst
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc. to stay ahead of adversaries. We stand so strongly behind our breach protection capabilities that we established an EPP Complete warranty of up to $1 million if a breach occurs within a customer’s protected environment.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role
The Alliances Operations Analyst role will be responsible for day to day operations supporting the rapidly growing CrowdStrike partner ecosystem. This role will have an emphasis on managing strong Salesforce data integrity and analytics. While providing a seamless CrowdStrike experience for our partners, the successful candidate will have the ability to constantly improve our operations, build scalability and be the partner advocate. Your primary responsibilities include:
- Managing day-to-day operations requests from Partners, Partner Managers, and Sales teams
- Preparing metrics and presentations shared with the C-suite
- Ensure all partner deals are properly categorized and correct partner attribution is tagged
- Liaison with Sales to forecast bookings from various sources
- Leverage and optimize business applications such as Domo and Salesforce, driving towards reporting automation and data integrity
- Institute best practices and scalable processes including data flow
- Identify opportunities to constantly improve and streamline processes, especially as the partnership model expands
- Bachelor's degree in business, statistics, mathematics, accounting, finance, economics or similar
- Minimum 2 years of Sales experience
- Strong analytical background and ability to flush out anomalies
- Be a self-starter, detail-oriented, and operationally-minded
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Expertise in business applications including advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce and BI (Domo a plus)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage through ambiguity
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.