Spredfast is looking for an Associate Analyst to join our fast-growing Social Strategy Team. The Strategy Team’s mission is to drive revenue growth and improve customer retention through strategic client engagements that showcase the platform’s capabilities and help customers connect with the people they care about most.
The Associate Analyst will be primarily responsible for collecting and analyzing data gathered via social listening. This role will be managing social insights projects from beginning to end, spanning project kickoff, research design, analysis and report design. Familiarity with the development of Boolean queries and experience analyzing social data is a must.
The Associate Analyst will also be responsible for managing and executing analyses to evaluate social content performance, identify notable trends in the social landscape and uncover opportunities to improve social marketing performance This role will also assist with the development of research-backed social media marketing playbooks, establish channel-specific KPIs for measurement programs and execute paid social media optimization analyses. The ideal candidate has demonstrated experience creating and executing reports and optimizing social media campaigns on behalf of a brand or media company. Required qualities include a high level of comfort with data management (gathering, organizing and analyzing data) and ability to develop reports with a minimal guidance or oversight.
This role will work closely with the sales and professional services teams to enable world-class social media measurement and reporting for Spredfast customers.
- Collect, analyze and interpret both organic and paid social media data to generate reports that succinctly summarize social media campaign performance and relevant. insights;
- Collect and analyze information from multiple social media/digital data sources, ensuring data is reliable and accurate, using technical expertise to identify trends and insights that align with and inform customers’ business goals;
- Responsible for downloading and analyzing raw data sets and transforming them into visually appealing reports that provide insight and context as to what the numbers mean for the customer’s daily operations as well as long-term strategy;
- Analyze trends and innovations in social media measurement models and tools;
- Facilitate and contribute to the development of new products delivered by Strategic Analytics Services at Spredfast.
- At least 3-5 years experience in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations or statistics;
- Demonstrated experience in creating reports that transform raw social media data into a succinct, digestible and actionable reports for brands and/or agencies.
- Experience using social listening tools to gather and analyze data to develop reports that address strategic marketing questions.
- Passion for using data to solve complex challenges and an insatiable curiosity for understanding/explaining how social/digital media work
- Strong adaptability and ability to multi-task
- Excellent project management skills
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent attention to details and are highly organized;
- Work efficiently, are dependable and have an entrepreneurial spirit;
- Experience with advanced paid media measurement, media planning and media mix modeling a plus
- Strong grasp of paid offerings on major social networks, including ad units, objectives, targeting and campaign best practices a plus
- Experience with analytics tools or related programming languages (e.g. Tableau, R, Python, etc.) a plus
- Experience with statistical analysis software a plus (e.g., R, SAS, etc.)
- Moderate travel will be required.
The Perks at Spredfast
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced environment with endless ping pong
- A #freesponsibility work culture that values #awesomeness and #teamswork
- Swank offices in the heart of downtown Austin
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and 401K benefits
- Flexible paid time off
- Fresh, healthy lunches catered four days a week
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
Spredfast is a social software company and platform, headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in New York City, London, Hamburg, and Sydney, that seeks to connect every company in the world with the people that they care about the most. Spredfast’s “Smart Social” software enables companies to manage, integrate, and amplify social content across any digital touch point. With global reach, Spredfast customers have managed more than one billion social connections across 84 countries. Today, Spredfast helps more than fifty percent of Interbrand’s 2015 World’s Best Brands to create first-class social experiences.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Spredfast, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Spredfast via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Spredfast. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Spredfast as a result of the referral or through other means.
Notice to Applicants:
We reserve the right to research relevant facts about you which are public on social media platforms or other sources over the Internet. We will retain such data only as long as reasonably needed.