Business Analyst, Global Partner Success Operations
Are you someone that loves being in a Global Operations team with expertise in tools & technology enablement? Do you like solving business challenges through technology solutions? Vrbo is looking for a dynamic business analyst that is ready to dive in and provide expertise through unlocking efficiencies and analyzing improvements to make in our Partner Success technology stack. Your expertise in our salesforce platform and telephony solution will enable us to quickly identify and resolve issues while also crafting enhancements for the future.
- You have a passion for technology, process, and crisp documentation
- You are an analyst that thrives in a dynamic and agile environment
- You love challenges and continue to seek out learning opportunities
- You are a Salesforce.com guru
- You are a great teammate and people love any opportunity to work with you
- Learn end to end sales processes (acquisition and account management) through process mapping to fully understand how the technology is used and impacts created through change
- Become an expert on the partner success technology stack from our telephony platform to Salesforce.com system to our internal best in class account management platform
- Execute the business analyst responsibilities from requirements gathering, data analysis, functional design, user story creation, test case development, testing, and end user adoption
- Help solve technical issues for our stakeholders by troubleshooting and engaging with the development team for a resolution
- Develop documentation and process flow maps for our training teams to leverage to train the end users
- Utilize our objectives and key results (ORK) framework to ensure prioritization of projects unlocks the most impactful results
- Create and run reports as needed to understand root cause and help end users solve problems
- Actively research new technology trends and share insights with your team
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 4+ years in a business analyst role, preferably in a sales organization supported by a CRM system
- 4+ years experience with SalesForce.com sales functions, such as accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, reports, forecasting, and activities
- Operating in an agile framework with user story creation experience
- Experience in writing test cases and executing end user testing
- Understanding of CRM capabilities regarding configuration and custom development
- Salesforce admin certification is a plus
- Project management certification is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of SQL a plus
- Outstanding communication skills and customer service skills in order to support the Sales team
- Self-starter, sees what needs to be done and takes initiative
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
In 1995, Vrbo introduced a new way for people to travel together, pairing homeowners with families and friends looking for places to stay. We were grounded in one purpose: To give people the space they need to drop the distractions of everyday life and simply be together. Since then, we've grown into a global community of homeowners and travelers, with unique properties in 190 countries around the world. Vrbo makes it easy and fun to book cabins, condos, beach houses and every kind of space in between.
Vrbo is part of HomeAway and the Expedia Group family of brands and offers homeowners and property managers exposure to over 750 million visits to Expedia Group sites each month. To learn more, visit www.vrbo.com.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.