Business Intelligence, Developer
We need people who can work in a high-velocity team environment. Do you have a passion for developing applications and building onto software? Do you like working with data and using it to drive positive outcomes? Are you excited by learning new things every day? Are you driven by seeing the difference you make in other people's work? If you flourish with a team that is charged with driving innovation and excellence while responding to the day-to-day needs of your customers, this is the place for you.
The day to day
- We build applications for our third party tools, like Zendesk, to help us improve our customers' ability to serve their customers. We maintain some bespoke applications built in WordPress.
- We develop and present roadmaps for the products and systems you own to our leadership team, as well as provide regular progress reports.
- You will play a major role in partnering with your customers on how you can help positively impact their Objectives and Key Results
- You will attend Agile ceremonies, such as Sprint Plannings, Daily Stand-Ups, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives, to plan and track you and your team's work.
Expertise and Passion:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Related Field
- Experience with SQL, ETL, Python, and Java
- Experience with Looker is a plus
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar role
- A solid grasp of the software development cycle
- Building and maintaining applications
- Understanding application development
- Understanding query languages and data frameworks
- Designing and implementing software testing practices
- Learning new platforms quickly
- Understanding your customers needs and working with them to find a solution
- Leading and communicating priorities and status of key initiatives
- Displaying accountability to your partners
- Building significant and professional relationships with your internal partners
- Finding things you can learn from everyone around you
- Experience solving problems at scale
- Advanced experience with data analytics platforms
- Demonstrate a strong intuition for business
- Demonstrate initiative, natural leadership skills, independence and a "get things done" mentality
- Validated mastery in communicating complex technology related business issues to audiences with a varying variety of technical expertise
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Availability to respond to emergency situations after hours as needed
Systems We Maintain on the Behalf of Customer Experience
- Zendesk Applications, Gainsight, Pendo, NICEInContact, BigQuery, Salesforce