Business Intelligence Manager
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will:
- Ensure pricing strategies are being designed, implemented, and improved.
- Formulate/test new pricing strategies to help drive revenue/increase profitability.
- Day to Day Management of pricing
- Analyze and proactively act on current market trends and future market opportunities
- Demonstrates ability to creatively design and facilitate the building of critical department tools, that are simple and efficient, and designed to scale into the future.
- Willing to meet time demands of the position to ensure we are staying ahead of our competition
- Strategizes with AM/Marketplace team to ensure we our prices our inline to maximize profitability and minimize inventory position.
- Successful implementation of new pricing strategies. Including idea origination, implementation of the design, and executing the improvement
- Partner with Software to improve our time to act on pricing changes, determine automation programs and work with software to implement those changes.
- Perform financial evaluation to assess pricing actions effectiveness.
- Define new business procedures, evaluate resource requirements and stimulate implementation or maintenance of pricing system.
- Analyze financial impact of price approach in view of overall history as well as profitability of customer.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
We look forward to learning more about your experience with:
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills
- Power BI or Tableau
- SQL, Oracle, MySQL
We believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers:
- Generous Vacation Time. Hourly team members enjoy 20 days of PTO each year and salaried employees are granted untracked PTO.
- Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.
- Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.
- Company Trips. Each time we hit our goals, we fly to a new destination.
- 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5-star beach vacation.
- 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.
- Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.
- Stock Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.
- Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member.