Business Process Architect
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to stop breaches. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around artificial intelligence, machine learning, and behavioral-based prevention and detection to stay ahead of adversaries and innovate in the field of cybersecurity. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. We have raised significant financing and received several accolades including:
- Named Leader in the Forrester Wave: Cybersecurity Incident Response (IR) Services Q1 2019 report.
- Named to Forbes 2018 Cloud 100 List; the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world.
- CrowdStrike scored the highest in Gartner Critical Capabilities Report for forward leaning organizations.
- CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- May 2018: CNBC Disruptor 50 List Second Year in a Row.
- Named Leader in Forrester Wave Endpoint Security Suites and Forrester Wave Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR).
About the Role
The Business Process Architect will lead our efforts to design and integrate systems and related business processes on a philosophy of high business value and a streamlined user experience. This role will focus on our internal business workflows and technologies, where the goal will be to team with other leaders in the company to deliver an integrated experience across all touch points. In addition, the business architect will work with leaders and influencers throughout the company to closely align our internal systems and processes to be architected in a way that makes it easy for us all to collaborate and create together.
- Partner with colleagues and drive efforts to research, analyze, determine capabilities, and propose solution alternatives to address business needs and strategies. Collaborate with business and technical subject matter experts to identify alternative solutions and advise them both on options, risks, cost/benefit, impact on other business processes, and fit with business and IT priorities.
- Champion a user-centric design philosophy in the way we approach systems and process design. Define our overall systems architecture to provide great experiences for customers, distributors, partners, and employees.
- Individual must be self-directed and demonstrate a spectrum of skills and familiarity with various technologies. Knowledge of industry standards and best-practices ensures consistent approach to analyzing and converting Business processes into robust technical requirements and best-in-class solutions.
- Proven proficiency in application development, data architecture, technology infrastructures and technology integration is required to produce usable, high-performing, reliable, and maintainable solutions.
- Leverage our existing platforms, solutions, and facilitate the selection of COTS solutions that integrate well. Identify the data and integrations required to support the business needs collaborating for the optimal design.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with clients and technical teams to prioritize requirements, evaluate potential solutions, define a proposed solution, propose quick fixes, and develop model business processes
- Successfully engage in multiple, simultaneous initiatives.
What You’ll Need
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, Math or similar. An MBA or other advanced degree in a related discipline is a plus.
- Fifteen-plus years in the technology space in one or more customer-focused, cross business and technology leadership roles focused on strategy, systems, and process development
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture processes, methods, and frameworks, including proficiency in business process modeling and redesign, requirements management, and research tools. Strong technical knowledge of application delivery methods and familiarity with how portfolios of systems work together to create enterprise solutions.
- Previous experience in sponsoring, architecting and developing enterprise application solutions like B2B commerce, ERP, or CRM.
- Product management experience/attitude to be able to assess the needs and desires of multiple stakeholders, including senior executives, and deliver solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to work effectively with business units – Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with clients, team members, and management
- Understand technical jargon and possess the ability to communicate it in layman’s terms
- Must have experience with Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Excel, project management tools as well as business process modeling tools
- Familiarity with enterprise architecture frameworks
- Experience and ability holding discovery and analysis meetings with teams of cross-functional SME’s that drive modelling and tangible deliverables
- You must love our business. CrowdStrike is a leader in cybersecurity. We don’t have a mission statement. We are on a mission to protect our customers from breaches. You must be genuinely committed to our mission and eager to learn the details of our business!
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.