360training.com is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Data Warehouse Engineer. In this position, you will design, develop and maintain data warehouse and analytics architecture to meet the business needs.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collection of business requirements and create architectural designs.
- Design, develop and support new and current processes employing industry standards and best practices to enhance loading of data from and into different source/target systems.
- Production automation with built in failover strategies and data consistency and correctness.
- Provide support to the organization’s business requirements in the application and consumption of information from the Enterprise Data Warehouse or from other suitable source systems.
- Review, analyze, modify and create ETLs, utilizing Azure Data Factory, testing, debugging, integration and implementation processes.
- Document technical needs for ETL processes and databases and ensure optimal technical infrastructure is utilized.
- Deliver data integration projects and leverage best practices expertise and experience.
- Provide thought leadership on data and system architecture, system administration, schedule management, performance tuning, and expansion.
- Participate in ongoing DW/BI performance tuning activities
- Work with business stakeholders to create and modify automated reporting of business critical KPIs
- Implement secure data access solutions, providing BI capabilities for business stakeholders
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in information technology, science or engineering discipline.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience performing data warehouse architecture development and management.
- Minimum five years of experience with Azure Analytics services such as HDInsight, Azure SQL
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum team environments
- Experience in an Azure or any cloud platform and SQL tools (Data Factory and others)
- Ability to problem-solve, working with internal stakeholders to resolve issues.
- Code development, testing for quality assurance, administering RDBMS and monitoring of database.
- High proficiency in dimensional modeling techniques and their applications.
- Strong analytical, consultative and communication skills.