Your challenge should you choose to accept it:
Adia is looking for a Data Scientist to help drive data-centric decisions that will optimize our product and processes and create more value for both our job seeking customers and work needing clients.
As our Data Scientist, your mission is to turn wide sets of data into business insights and recommendations. You will develop a deep understanding of our users and be able to recognize product needs and successes through monitoring and interpreting user data. You will study user behavior, strategic initiatives, markets, and content and bring data and insights into every decision we make and feature we plan. Your work will contribute to the accessibility of work to millions.
- Perform analyses on large sets of data to extract actionable insights that will help drive decisions across the business
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of analysts, product managers, marketers, designers, and others across Adia
- Communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to key stakeholders at the Executive level
- Lead our strategy for building and managing data sets to inform our strategic plans
- Ensure reliable access to high quality data through dashboards and reports
The must haves:
- You have at least 4+years of experience in a similar data-driven role, ideally in a tech environment
- You have a deep understanding of numbers, as well as a strong business sense and creative mind
- You have the technical competence to perform more advanced analytics and the business acumen to recommend ways to improve our offerings using the data you collected as a compass
- Analytics tools experience ( example: Google analytics, GTM, BI tools, Microsoft Power BI)
- App analytics experience
- Experience performing analysis with large datasets
- You are capable of tackling very loosely defined problems and you’re intensely curious
- You are a communicative person that values building strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders and have the ability to explain complex topics in simple terms
The nice to haves:
- You have a degree in Human Computer Interaction, Psychology, Social Science, or a related field
- You have broad experience of evaluative and formative qualitative research methods and are comfortable planning, scoping, conducting, analyzing and communicating research
- You are familiar with quantitative research methods, comfortable with metrics and A/B tests, and are able to synthesize quantitative data with qualitative user research
- You have a passion for making sense of user behavior, using any available methods and a dedicated advocate of a user-centered approach
- fast growth, vibrant culture
- huge variety of challenges to sink your teeth into
- awesome team (we may be biased…)
- non-stop action
- Adia is new to the US market, however, is a 200+ FTE company operating in 4 countries across continents
- Due to fast growth, you will be able to progress in your career based on meeting your KPIs.
We have an incredible future ahead of us and it relies on our people and our product. We want to work with people who love what they do and bring diverse, helpful, and new ideas to our table.
Think you've got what it takes? Apply now.