Deal Desk Analyst
As a Deal Desk Analyst, you’ll be responsible for drafting non-standard Duo Sales Order Forms (OFs) that meet our internal booking and revenue recognition (GAAP) policies. The Deal Desk Analyst will assist Account Executives in structuring maximize the annual contract value (ACV) for Duo. This role will assist in auditing and processing sales Order Forms, credit card subscription maintenance and subscription license fulfillment. You will be the Deal Desk commercial expert partnering with Duo Legal and Finance departments in support of the sales organization to advise them on how to win the right deal for Duo.
In this role you will:
- Draft, review and provide mentorship on non-standard custom sales orders, restatements & re-terms, amendments and other agreements as necessary
- Review customer signed Order Forms to insure they align with the opportunity information included in Salesforce (SFDC) and make updates to SFDC as necessary.
- Review discounts and special payment terms to insure they are in alignment with Duo's Sales Policy and Procedures and obtain appropriate approvals as necessary
- Process Sales transactions in SFDC for booking
- Provide guidance and interpretation to sales organization related to contractual rights, obligations, deal risks related to ACV and provide clarification/recommendations on contractual terms and conditions
- Assist in develop training materials, sales order form templates, etc.
- Assist in optimizing and automating processes in an ever-changing start-up environment
- Flexible work schedule to insure we support our global sales organization with exceptional services in a high pressure/fast-paced environment
What we need:
- 2+ years experience reviewing, drafting, and negotiating commercial terms for SaaS agreements and/or related Order Forms, restatements, amendments
- High energy professional who is passionate about partnering with our sales teams to close deals for Duo
- Enjoys working in a fast growing, ever-changing environment of a hyper growth technology company
- Experience in Software & SaaS industries a plus
- Excellent responsiveness to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience detecting revenue recognition / GAAP issues on sales orders
- Exceptional communication skills; excellent stakeholder engagement skills with Sales, Finance, and Legal
- Ability to understand how non-standard Terms and Conditions impact the business and revenue recognition
- Experience working in a high volume order transaction processing environment and being able to deliver with a good attitude
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Salesforce.com (required)
- Steelbrick / Salesforce CPQ (strongly desired)
- Recurly or other credit card transaction processing software (desired but not required)
- Proficiency in standardized software applications, such as Microsoft Office, Gmail, Google Docs, and Google Sheets
As Deal Desk Analyst, you will also:
- Bring a winning “can do” attitude
- Lean into challenging situations
- Embrace and seek innovation
- Build collaborative relationships up, down, and across the organization
- Understand the demanding nature of working in a dynamic sales organization and engaging with many types of personalities while maintaining a positive, professional attitude and communication in all situations
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place.
Our roots and values were forged in the Midwest. We believe in enabling and empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office. Collaboration is our standard operating practice, and we actively seek to reduce barriers to brilliance.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it.
Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications.
Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.