Global Partner Success Strategy Analyst
HomeAway, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. HomeAway is part of the Expedia Group family of brands.
HomeAway is looking for a Global Partner Success Strategy Analyst to help the company drive a step change improvement in partner (homeowner and property manager) performance on its family of sites. The Global Partner Success Strategy Analyst will report directly to a Partner Success Strategy Manager and up through the VP of Global Sales Strategy and Operations.
What You Will Be Responsible For:
- Working with the Partner Success leadership team, you will make recommendations that enhance the performance of our sales team from one that is historically focused on selling advertisements to one focused on improved partner performance.
- You will conduct data-driven analyses to derive clear, actionable insights to enable leadership to set strategies and make well-informed business and investment decisions.
- You will collaborate effectively across all business and support functions at HomeAway (i.e., Executive management, Partner Success, Customer Service, Marketing & Analytics, Product & Design, Information Technology, Finance & Accounting, etc.) to implement new processes and programs and ensure timely delivery of high-impact work.
You Will Help Drive and Scale Partner Success Strategy Through:
- Developing world-class models aimed at prioritizing Partner Success activity
- Providing input into the information, tools and technology that will optimize the efforts of our Partner Success front-line teams
- Managing programs, projects and initiatives as needs of the organization evolve and ensure they result in successful outcomes
Are You Up To The Challenge?
WE ARE SEEKING INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE EXPERIENCE COORDINATING AND CONDUCTING THE “STRATEGY PROCESS”, INCLUDING:
- Framing complex business problems and understanding the “big picture" quickly
- Identifying key issues, prioritizing analyses and developing well-structured recommendations/strategies
- Communicating complex problems, analyses, insights and recommendations concisely to a wide audience
- A strong record of professional performance
- Critical thinker with passion and tenacity for problem solving
- Applied curiosity with a high tolerance for ambiguity and ability to act despite incomplete information
- Strong modeling and big data skills required (Excel, SQL, Qubole, R programming, etc.)
- Successful leadership of highly complex, cross-functional projects
- Extraordinary project management ability, organization skills and attention to detail
- Solid interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- 3-6 years of relevant work experience is recommended
- A strong record of academic excellence
- College/University degree from a premier program combining business, computer science, and/or IT a plus
- Experience at a top tier consulting, private equity or banking firm a plus
- Interest and experience in technology, e-commerce and/or consumer products
- A real passion for the travel and vacation rental industries
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on HomeAway.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.