Market Researcher (part-time)
Are you looking for low-stress, supplemental income? Maybe you work nights and want a chill place to pick up some extra hours during the weekday. Or maybe you're a mom who wants to make some extra money while the kids are at school. SecureLink's Market Researcher opportunity offers relaxed work in a super cool office space with lots of extra perks.
Who We Are
Astronauts needed for a mission.
At the risk of sounding immodest, SecureLink may be the coolest company you've never heard of. After 14 years in business, we announced a strategic investment from Vista Equity Partners in 2017. Vista is the leading technology investment firm focusing exclusively on software, data, and technology-enabled companies. With our partners, existing customers, products and people, we are excited to launch the company to a higher orbit.
SecureLink is the leading platform for secure, remote support of enterprise software. Our customers are top-tier names in healthcare, gaming, government, retail, legal and other highly-regulated industries.
SecureLink's world headquarters in West Austin is called the Hill Country Spaceship - a great facility we believe you would be proud to call your workplace. https://www.securelink.com/about/tourthespaceship/
What You'll Do
As a part-time Market Researcher, you'll be researching target contacts and accounts within large and complex organizations who are most likely to benefit from our solutions. Market Researchers play a key role in fueling our sales funnel. Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Leveraging research and sales intelligence tools including LinkedIn Navigator and Discover Org to find the right contacts and ensuring our information is up-to-date and reliable in Salesforce
- Applying established criteria to add new prospective companies into Salesforce
- Making cold calls into target accounts as needed to identify appropriate contacts
What You'll Need
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and independence
- Consistent and dependable attitude
- An eagerness to learn and improve
- Comfort working with and/or learning office technologies like Excel
- Excellent organizational skills and able to pivot between projects and tasks as priorities shift
- Willingness to work as hard as it takes to make it happen
- Commitment to 20-27 hours per week (You will define your own schedule)
- Access to reliable transportation to and from work
Why Choose Us
SecureLink doesn't just Have Fun Creating Value Over the Long Run (HFCV/LR) for our customers and shareholders, we Have Fun Creating Value in the lives and careers of our employees. Benefits and perks include:
- Low-stress, super flexible work environment
- Competitive pay at $15/hour
- Flexible work schedule
- We're open Mon-Fri 7 am- 5 pm, you choose when you want to be scheduled
- Standing desks, healthy snacks, and have free access to an onsite gym
- Onsite kitchen for free hot breakfast & lunch every day
- Casual dress code and a dog-friendly office
Happy and successful SecureLink employees embrace the company's mission to have fun creating value over the long run. Great employees have three attributes that make them "slinky". These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to meaningfully contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
If you are just looking for another job, this is not the place for you. We like to laugh and be around happy, smart, interesting, self-motivated and "slinky" people. Slackers, grumps, and pessimists need not apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.