Spreetail is a profitable and growing e-commerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and out-think the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
As a member of our Inventory Planning team, you will be responsible for identifying business risks and opportunities to maximize sales, profitability, and inventory turn objectives. You will work closely with the Merchandising team to develop and review plans and manage OTB strategies. You will be responsible for spearheading key analysis to improve accuracy, productivity, and profitability (including sku plans, productivity measures, and markdown optimization).
AS THE MERCHANDISE PLANNER YOU WILL:
- Develop, execute and communicate inventory financial plans that support the merchandising and financial objectives of one or more categories
- Recap and analyze actual sales results to plan; forecast in-season sales and inventory on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis (Open to Buy forecast ownership)
- Develop unit key item plans
- Analyze historical data and current trends to identify risks and opportunities
- Review and recommend items for markdown (Slow turning or Obsolete) Assist in team training across the business (inventory management, etc.)
- Support a collaborative, innovative, and results-oriented environment with peers
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with members of all areas (Merchandising, Operations, Finance, etc.)
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect put in the necessary hours each week and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
We’ll reward you with:
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunities
- Untracked time off
- Group health insurance (Spreetail pays your FULL monthly premium.)
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Island getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment