Operations Analyst (BF4P433702)
The Operations Analyst is responsible for managing project and financial data for Professional Services. The candidate must have strong attention-to-detail, accuracy, and problem-solving, while maintaining the flexibility to adjust to changing business needs in a rapidly growing company. The Operations Analyst must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and be comfortable working independently with internal customers and partners around the world. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of project financials and related data systems. This position reports to the Operations Manager.
- Maintaining project and contract data in online systems.
- Building and maintaining reports in online systems and Excel.
- Maintaining and enhancing data integrity through effective processes and communication.
- Working closely with the project management, accounting, and contracts teams to ensure timely and accurate data.
- Assisting in developing new processes and implementing new tools.
- Training internal users on related systems and tools, as well as troubleshooting end-user issues.
- Providing assistance with contract management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Experience with Salesforce, Tenrox project management software, or similar database tools.
- Experience with Domo or other business intelligence software a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize and process a number of tasks concurrently.
- Eagerness to learn and develop new processes.
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic.
- Initiative to take ownership of issues and drive to resolution.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years of work in a related field.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.