Real Estate Sales Analyst — Asset Management
The Amherst Residential platform provides a comprehensive suite of services to facilitate the ownership of single family rental properties, including property management services, asset level financing and asset management services. With a deep understanding of and proprietary analytics on the single family home and mortgage markets, Amherst's platform combines a unique combination of national scale with local market knowledge and execution.
Amherst is currently seeking a Real Estate Sales Analyst for our Asset Management team. This is a great opportunity for an upcoming Real Estate Agent who will gain valuable real world experience in residential real estate for a technology driven investment firm.
- First point of contact for incoming inquiries from external brokers on our featured properties
- Assist senior management and other agents on various inquiries of properties in our portfolio
- Perform a high level analysis and estimate on real estate transactions to determine profit
- Work directly with real estate agents, create deals from the MLS and determine if homes should be sold
- Analyze trends to proactively identify current market values and make accurate valuations on an assortment of different product types and price points in various real estate markets
- Providing support and documentation on all related matters for the properties
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Marketing, Real Estate or similar field
- 1-3 years as a licensed Real Estate Agent
- Solid communication skills and professional demeanor
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience with phone and email support
- Current Texas Real Estate License required
What we offer:
Amherst is a privately held corporation located in West Austin with beautiful views of Lake Austin and the loop 360 bridge in a modern workspace with open floor plans.
- A competitive compensation package, annual bonus, 401k match
- Flexible PTO, 11 paid holidays, accrued sick/personal time
- Employer paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, flex spending account)
- Professional career development and reimbursement
- On-premise fitness center, locker rooms
- Daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchen with snacks/drinks
- Relaxed casual environment and weekly/quarterly office events!