Replenishment Allocation Manager
Spreetail is a profitable and growing e-commerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
As a member of our Merchandising team, you will be responsible for planning and placing replenishment orders with our vendors and allocating where that inventory belongs in our fulfillment network.
As the Replenishment Allocation Manager, along with the responsibilities of the Sr. Replenishment Allocation Specialists, you will:
- Be responsible for our Allocation and Replenishment inventory strategy across all Pods. Key KPIs - Inventory Transfer Cost, Out of Stock Rate, Revenue, and 1-day delivery.
- Work with Planner to build out the inventory strategy for replenishment orders.
- Provide in-depth analysis to identify opportunities to improve revenue and profitability from an inventory standpoint.
- Maintain a strong relationship with operations to continually improve our transfer truck process and receiving process. Also responsible for the continual improvement of inbound freight and transfer truck costs.
- Oversee the data modeling of the team's tools and ensure we are proactively making adjustments based on both internal and external changes in the market.
- Work with Software and Tools teams to develop and execute the vision for our automated replenishment software.
- Lead and develop the Sr. Replenishment Allocation Specialists
We look forward to learning more about your experience with:
- Inventory management, planning, or replenishment
- Leading teams
- Strong Business Intelligence - complex SQL queries and data management
- Process Management
- P&L Management
- Leadership of large business unit