Replenishment Allocation Specialist
Spreetail is a profitable and growing e-commerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
As a member of our Merchandising team, you are responsible for planning and placing replenishment orders with our vendors and allocating where that inventory belongs in our fulfillment network.
As the Replenishment Allocation Specialist, you will:
- Be responsible for our Allocation and Replenishment inventory strategy in a Pod. Key KPIs - Inventory Transfer Cost, Out of Stock Rate, Revenue, and 1-day delivery.
- Work with Planners to build out the inventory strategy for replenishment orders for the Pod.
- Own the actual order creation and submission process to vendors.
- Provide in-depth analysis to identify opportunities to improve revenue and profitability from an inventory standpoint.
- Evaluate the automated replenishment suggestions and works on continuous improvement of the tooling.
- Build transfer trucks to balance inventory across Fulfillment Centers.
We look forward to learning more about your experience with:
- Strong Business Intelligence - complex SQL queries and data management
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and out-think the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We’ll reward you with:
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunities
- Untracked time off
- Group health insurance (Spreetail pays your FULL monthly premium.)
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Island getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect put in the necessary hours each week and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.