Sales Data Analyst
- Participating as a critical contributor of change management and go-to-market projects.
- Identifying root cause and executing related projects to improve team performance around key customer lifecycle and conversion metrics.
- Developing customer segmentation, helping to design ideal engagement model, and executing a plan to enhance cross-sell/up-sell velocity.
- Implementing a sales capacity model that allows RigUp to predictably tie incremental sales resources to incremental billing.
- Helping plan and produce internal quarterly business reviews and strategic planning of key customer accounts.
- 3 to 5 years in Data Analytics or closely related field in a SaaS or online marketplace business model
- Ability to Extract & Analyze data, Identifying Insights, and Summarize Findings
- Comfortable working with and learning new Databases
- Expert Excel (Pivot Tables) Skills
- Strong Database Query skills
- Outstanding competency with Tableau, experience with Hotjar or Python Programming
- Adept consultation skills and ability to Summarize/Present findings to both peers and executives
- Ability to communicate, work with, and teach/share ideas and processes across varied geographical and functional teams
- Data Visualization (graphical views of findings)
What Makes You Great
- You relentlessly prioritize to company and departmental objectives and use your amazing analysis skills to bring clarity to our performance. You know what questions to ask, what the data says, and what actions to take based upon the results. You are comfortable building detailed capacity and utilization models and the ability to package data for ordinary mortals. You clearly communicate data with compelling presentations and can lead executives through dense data explanations. You thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and love creating clarity from chaos.
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid health insurance
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Work from home flexibility
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary