Senior Business Intelligence Specialist
What you'll be doing
- Lead the design, development, and maintenance of analytics databases, business intelligence tools, and ongoing metrics/reports to drive key business decisions.
- Engage with leadership and key stakeholders to identify and recommend data solutions to address their needs.
- Propose and prioritize changes to reporting and create additional metrics and processes based on program changes and customer requirements.
- Identify and implement new capabilities and best practices to develop and improve automated data analysis processes.
- Learn and understand a growing range of RigUp’s data resources and discover how and when to use which data sets.
What we're looking for
- 5+ years’ experience in developing end to end business intelligence solutions using Tableau.
- 3+ years experience in data mining (advanced SQL, ETL, data lakes, data warehouse, etc.) and applying advanced analytics to solve business problems with large-scale, complex datasets.
- Bachelor’s degree in management information systems, business information systems, intelligence studies, statistics, computer science, or equivalent experience. MBA, advanced quantitative degree, or 2+ years working in high growth startups a plus.
- Ability to design, schedule, and validate automated reporting systems and dashboards.
- Experience managing and executing entire projects from start to finish including data gathering and manipulation, synthesis and modeling, problem solving, and communication of insights and recommendations.
- Ability to research existing and foreseeable needs for decision-making data.
- Ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses.
- Strong verbal and written communication and data presentation skills to business and technical teams.
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary