Senior Business Systems Analyst
At Lithium, our Business Applications team is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst to join our Austin or Portland office. As a Sr. Business Systems Analyst, you'll have the opportunity to work in an environment where no two days are alike - no same old, same old here! Collaborating with business sponsors on various projects from deploying new systems to enhancements of existing enterprise applications is all in a day's work. You'll have an integral part in managing systems across various business units within Lithium while providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues. The ideal candidate will have proven excellence in system management and business analysis.
Our Sr. Business Systems Analyst will:
- Partner directly with business units to identify system needs, gather requirements, assist with prioritization and successful project delivery.
- Look at the applications strategically and advise stakeholders on ways to improve their processes.
- Work with other business analysts and the development team to convert business requirements into functional and technical designs.
- Administer, configure, and enhance Salesforce.com and other business systems solutions.
- Perform project leadership functions, such as preparing project plans, monitoring and reporting on project progress, highlighting risks against the plan and desired solution, and mentoring team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a related field
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience
- Current Salesforce Administrator certification or equivalent experience strongly desired
- Demonstrated ability to work across different platforms and applications, participate in multiple projects, and solve technical and business problems
- Demonstrated ability to work in a distributed, team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Bonus points for having worked with Domo, Financial Force PSA, Netsuite ERP, Salesforce CPQ, and Xactly.
Lithium's software helps companies reinvent how they connect with their customers. We work with more than 300 of the world's best brands- including Google, T-Mobile, Sony, Sephora, Fitbit and Telstra - enabling them to respond on social networks and to build trusted content on a community they own. Lithium reaches more than 500 million consumers across 10,000 specific interest areas to establish trust and reputation. We represent one of the biggest collections of data on consumer attitudes, preferences and digital activities. Our 100% SaaS-based Lithium Customer Care Experience™ platform enables brands to build and engage vibrant customer communities to drive sales, reduce service costs, accelerate innovation and grow brand advocacy. We are experiencing rapid growth and are recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner and Forrester. And because our culture is as exciting as our products, we've been ranked as one of Glassdoor's Best Places to Work. Come check us out!
At Lithium, we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.