Senior Data Analyst - Product and User Insights
Do you “love” data? Are you a data rockstar? Does working with data and finding the nuance that leads to key differentiation for the business and our customers excite you? Do you want to help enable a data-driven organization? This is your opportunity to be a key member of our AffiniPay Product Team which is just beginning to harness the power of data. This role interfaces across the team to answer challenging analytical questions and highlight insights to customers such as revenue generation ideas, opportunities and observations that focus on behaviors. You’ll be key to the creation of a visualization dashboard that will be the crucial to enabling better decision making.
- You are a SQL pro
- You can perform advanced data transformations in SQL and Excel
- You are experienced using a BI or visualization software (ex. Tableau, Looker, Domo, etc.)
- You have experience with R, Python or other coding language
- You can handle a large workload and efficiently prioritize
- You are forward thinking, dynamic, and innovative
- You are eager to learn
- You have a strong research and analytical mindset and extremely detail-oriented
- You are a team player with positive and can-do attitude, excellent interpersonal skills, inquisitive, self-starter, energetic and striving in a fast-moving environment.
- You have strong communication skills, written and verbal; ability to present data and its implications in a clear, concise manner; balanced technical and business perspectives.
- Partner with product team member to use analytical and problem-solving skills to deliver actionable insights through the creation of data and analytics tracking.
- Analyze historical data, defining best practices, and identifying opportunities for optimization.
- Develop rich, interactive visualizations including owning the evolution of our Product Dashboard.
- Fulfill ad-hoc query requests
- Collect, measure, analyze, evaluate, interpret, summarize and develop medium to complex qualitative data statistical analysis and present finding to support recommendations.
- Consolidate and Summarize Data for Business Decision Making in Useful Formats
- Inspect and Cleanse Data
- Gather Data from Internal and External Sources
- Explore the data and discover patterns, meaningful relationship, anomalies and trends.
- Handle multiple projects and meet deliverables
- Bachelor’s or Advanced degree in Electrical Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, or a related field with heavy quantitative coursework. Experience required will vary depending on level of degree held.
Competitive compensation structure
401K with automatic 5% company contribution
100% paid medical, dental, and vision benefit plans
100% Company paid short- and long-term disability and life insurance
Competitive PTO plan
Paid maternity/paternity leave
Fun destination quarterly meetings
AffiniPay Swag Package
Company lunches and fully stocked kitchen
All the benefits of a startup culture without the downsides
The chance to get in on the ground floor of one of Austin's fastest growing companies!
AffiniPay is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.