Software Engineer, Ad Tech
What we do:
Cision (formerly TrendKite) is a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
TrendKite, now a part of Cision, is looking for a Software Engineer to join the Earned Media Attribution Software Engineering team. As a member of the Earned Media Attribution Software Engineering team, you will play a crucial role in developing industry transforming applications for the organization's Earned and Owned Media cloud service offering. We seek an innovative engineer with experience working in Ad Tech at a startup or enterprise level and ideally from a SaaS environment.
- Serving as Subject Matter Expert for Ad Tech integrations with current & future partners
- Understanding key business needs and developing data solutions
- Designing and developing integrations with DMPs, DSPs and SSPs
- Providing guidance to peer developers in Ad Tech industry standards
- Proactively implementing monitoring and debugging integrations
- Curating Cision’s Impact data profile taxonomy
- Collaborating to define the direction of the product and technology platform
- Working closely with Ad Tech Partners, Product Management, Architecture, Engineering, and QA teams to deliver an innovative software
- Driving industry-changing software solutions forward within a highly motivated team
- 3+ years Ad Tech experience involving data integrations
- 3+ years professional software development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related technical field or commensurate industry experience
- Proven Ad Tech industry knowledge
- Understanding of data privacy & data protection
- Understanding of tag management systems such as Google Tag Manager
- Understanding of enterprise analytics services such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Experience with enterprise level applications and passion for scalable solutions to real business problems
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
Cision's recent acquisitions of startups TrendKite and Falcon.io provided the company with additional innovative technology and a focus on user experience that sets the company's software apart from anything else in the comms industry. With these additional capabilities, the next generation Cision Communications Cloud platform delivers an improved user experience, more intelligent and interactive reporting, and better campaign execution for PR and comms teams.
By investing in our brand, our team, and our technology, we are leading a revolution in the PR and communications industry. We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
Cision Ltd (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision software allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact. Cision has over 4,000 employees with offices in 22 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about its award-winning products and services, including the Cision Communications Cloud, visit www.cision.com and follow Cision on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4
Read Full Job Description