Sr. Analyst - Digital Analytics and Testing
Who You Are:
- You have a B.S in math, statistics, engineering, economics or equivalent technical or analytic field.
- You have 2+ years of relevant experience in digital analytics, business analytics, multivariate testing, or similar analytics functions
- You have 2+ years of experience using testing tools – Optimizely, Adobe Target, Maxymiser, etc
- Strong ability to query large relational databases using SQL
- Experience with building reports and analytics in Tableau
- Demonstrated passion for digital analytics, digital optimization, and personalization
- Expertise in test design and in helping non-analytical professionals successfully craft sound test designs
- You can find a way around obstacles, and are creative when it comes to tackling them.
- Great communication is key in this role. You know how to tailor your approach to your audience. You have solid communication skills, whether in a one on one setting or in front of executives.
- You aren't afraid to challenge the status quo. You’re not intimidated by status, and judge ideas on their merit. And if it doesn’t pass the sniff test, you don’t hesitate to say something about it.
What You'll Do:
- You will run A/B tests from start to finish, including designing tests, communicating results, and providing guidance to non-technical stakeholders
- You will manage our testing and optimization program starting with A/B & Multivariate testing and taking us into experience optimization and eventually personalization
- You will work across business units and functions to help them define their testing & learning agendas for ongoing user experience, design, product, and/or offer testing
- You will serve as a subject matter expert on design of experiments including test structure, sequencing, definition of primary and secondary success metrics, and experiment duration calculations
- You will solve complex business problems by mining rich internal and external data for emerging business trends and insights
- You will develop interactive dashboards and reports using Redshift databases, Tableau and Excel to educate decision-makers at all levels of the business
- You will develop trusted advisor relationships with product, operations, design, and engineering stakeholders
- You will drive strategic and tactical planning discussions and collaborate directly with stakeholders at all levels
- You will gather requirements and deliver comprehensive analytics solutions, providing business partners at all levels data-driven recommendations which determine our strategic direction
Who We Are:
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love
RewardsWe offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following: - Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable- Long Term Incentive Plan- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave- Open & flexible PTO- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week About UsRetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading digital savings destination connecting consumers with retailers, restaurants and brands, both online and in-store. The company enables consumers across the globe to find hundreds of thousands of digital offers to save money while they shop or dine out. U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.