Sr Workforce Analyst
Sr Workforce Analyst
OutboundEngine is looking for a Sr Workforce Analyst to join our Operations team and support our Sales and Customer Success teams.
Founded in 2012, OutboundEngine has helped over 12,000 small business owners market themselves by doing it for them. OutboundEngine automates email and social media marketing for small businesses by combining a simple, easy-to-use SaaS platform with professionally-written and beautifully-designed content. Our clients spend less time on marketing and more time serving their customers, and their customers get valuable content that they’re excited to engage with.
OutboundEngine is one of the fastest growing tech startup companies in the nation, ranked number 95 by Inc. Magazine. We are based out of Austin, Texas, where we have been named a "Best Place to Work" winner for the last four years by the Austin Business Journal.
The Sr. Workforce Analyst prepares and produces staffing forecast, as well as comparative data on results vs. forecasts, identifies opportunities for improvement and recommends solutions. Responsible for forecasting, intraday monitoring, workforce planning and distribution of skilled resources to meet/exceed sales objectives and goals. Requires daily interaction with all levels in the sales call center.
- Analyze past call volume and staffing patterns and provide monthly and other long-term forecasts consisting of required staffing levels to ensure business goals are met.
- Analyzes and develops weekly recommendations for scheduling and uses staffing requirements, call center and operations schedules to determine required staffing levels to ensure the organization's ability to meet operational commitments.
- Complete and manage schedule exceptions/adjustments for the call center daily.
- Creates integrated database tracking tools for staffing shrinkage patterns (PTO, UPTO, etc.) to optimize staffing forecasts.
- Creates reports and dashboards on historical data and forecasting results from applicable systems.
- Develop staffing and scheduling recommendations through researching and analyzing call center trends and forecasted work volume.
- Interacts with all levels of employees to address workforce management related questions.
- Maintain and respond to time of request notifications for employees.
- Maintains holiday pattern forecasts to ensure effective coverage for holidays.
- Monitor and measure call volume and performance of the business operations to assure the highest effort of productivity.
- Monitors real-time call patterns making appropriate staffing adjustments to meet measurable business objectives.
- Optimize employees schedule to maximize efficiency. Maximize business goals while minimizing costs by scheduling employees when and where they are needed most.
- Work a flexible schedule.
- Work with the sales management team to construct proactive recommendations towards meeting measurable business objectives.
- Responsible for all other tasks assigned as needed.
- Advance skills with excel functions.
- Salesforce experience
- Ability to manipulate large datasets.
- Business acumen.
- Communication proficiency.
- Collaboration skills.
- Critical evaluation.
- Data comparison and analysis skills.
- Problem solving/analysis.
- Project management.
- Technical capacity.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive guaranteed base salary with opportunity for performance bonuses
- Insurance (medical, dental, and vision) - active after first full month of employment
- Unlimited PTO
- Leadership / Career Development Programs
- Paid parking, bus or rail pass
- Kitchen stocked with lots of snacks and beverages for you
- Company paid/sponsored monthly events including monthly happy hours
- Casual dress and energetic work environment
- An awesome work environment and culture - voted Best Places to Work in2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 by Austin Business Journal