Strategy Analyst, Customer Experience
Passionate about a rare opportunity to help craft the future of customer service in travel? Do you have both a strategic mindset and a desire to deliver excellence? HomeAway is an exciting international company that is transforming the market to become the world’s leading vacation rental marketplace. We are searching for a Strategy Analyst to join HomeAway's Customer Experience team to define strategies to power the next generation eCommerce Customer Service experience. As part of the Customer Experience team, the Strategy Analyst contributes to the success of the team by leading the overall Customer Service strategic development process: articulating the strategic vision and roadmap to build out the policies, processes, and tools we need to deliver that vision. The Strategy Analyst will combine industry analysis, end-user feedback, and research into developing technologies to establish and deliver a long-term strategy to drive excellence in our customer experience.
What you’ll do:
- Build and maintain a long term strategic roadmap to deliver an effortless experience for our customers
- Collaborate with product, technology, and service delivery teams to prioritize and deliver capabilities against strategic roadmap
- Monitor and investigate internal and external customer and partner feedback to make sure needs and concerns are being addressed.
- Collaborate with the Business Intelligence team to track and report on key indicators (e.g. efficiency, effort)
- Support the executive management team in planning, delivering, and reporting against strategic priorities
Who you are:
To be considered for the position, you have demonstrated relevant and current expertise in directing strategy and development of eCommerce operations and delivery models.
- Bachelor degree required, MBA or equivalent experience preferred
- Prior experience in developing strategic frameworks and analytically based strategies
- 3+ years in a top-tier strategy consulting firm or eCommerce/travel business strongly preferred
- Proven track record of solving complex business problems and communicating easily understood recommendations to teams for implementation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrable ability to deliver compelling fact-based presentations
- Ability to handle large, complex projects in a rapidly changing environment
- High degree of initiative and desire to build an extraordinary user experience for our customers and customer service agents
- Must be fluent in English
- Ability to travel up to 10%, including internationally
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Parental leave for up to 20 weeks (dependent on eligibility).
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on HomeAway.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
HomeAway, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. HomeAway is part of the Expedia Group family of brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.