Workforce Management Forecast Analyst
We’re looking for a Workforce Management Forecast Analyst to join our team. In this role, you’ll administer the NICE/InContact Workforce Management software, create short-term and long-term volume, and staff and budget forecasts for our 100+ reps across five contact centers, with the potential to grow in the future. You’ll maintain a capacity headcount model using historical trend inputs and future assumptions. As a successful candidate, you ’re detail-oriented, analytical, and curious; continuously looking for process improvements.
This position is based in our Austin, TX offices located at the heart of downtown. We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Provide a detailed analysis of call trends and ensure adequate staffing levels to achieve service level goals and reduce operating costs.
- Create daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly call volume forecasts for all call center skillsets
- Create, maintain, and revise intra-day performance forecasts and reports using NICE/InContact
- Create and run forecasting scenarios (both proactively and reactively) to accurately forecast the impact of internal and external factors on call volume patterns and distributions
- Assist Sr. Workforce Manager with light capacity modeling, keeping track of upcoming new hire needs
- Domestic travel is minimal (1x per quarter); mainly to California to meet with finance and the R&D teams
What we’re looking for:
- +5 years of planning and analysis in a call center environment is required
- BS/BA in Business Administration and or equivalent work experience
- Experience with forecasting processes and capacity modeling
- Advanced knowledge of NICE’s Forecasting, Scheduling, and Tracking with proven ability to administer NICE software is preferred
- Requires excellent analytical skills with the proven ability to draw educated conclusions and make sound business decisions, based on assumptions and historical data patterns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, strict attention to detail, and the ability to solve complex problems
- Proven ability to independently prioritize tasks and requests from a variety of sources
- Excellent computer skills with a strong working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications (Excel)
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks, with frequent interruption
- Proven ability to work under tight time constraints and meet deadlines
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with a variety of people
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.