Workforce Management Scheduling Analyst
We’re looking for a Workforce Management Scheduling Analyst to join our team. In this role, you’ll manage the Workforce Management System and associate staffing and scheduling process. You’ll optimize service levels to ensure the most efficient use of valuable staffing resources, provide metrics and analysis to Senior Leadership, and make recommendations and decisions to maximize resources, meet customer expectations, and provide fiscal responsibility.
As a Workforce Management Scheduling Analyst, you’ll drive internal projects and processes that improve the efficiency and accuracy of employee staffing. A successful candidate poseses the agility to manage unexpected changes in call volume, and the flexibility to make decisions on behalf of leadership to adjust resources to meet the business needs.
This position is based in our Austin, TX offices located at the heart of downtown. We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with senior level leaders to produce schedules for 100+ multi-site contact center reps
- Maintain, improve, and run staffing scenarios to recommend staffing and scheduling for special hiring, training, and shift bids
- Monitor workforce management intraday performance reports; recommend and implement schedule changes as needed
- Provide recommendations to leadership when offline requests (meetings, training, offsites, etc.) aren’t aligned with business needs
- Manage Procore Value Time (PVT) and Sick Time Off (STO)
- Produce reports with the workforce management system as requested by management
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field preferred
- 3 years of contact center scheduling experience
- Experience with WFM Software (e.g. Aspect, IEX, Genesys)
- Excellent analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated computer and software skills
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.