Deal Desk Analyst
We are Duo, and we’re here to democratize security for everyone. Our mission is to protect the mission of our customers like Facebook, Twitter, Kayak and Etsy by making security simple.
We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJs, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
What you’ll do…
As a Deal Desk Analyst you’ll be responsible for drafting non-standard Duo Sales Order Forms (OFs) that meet our internal booking and revenue recognition (GAAP) policies. The Deal Desk Analyst will also assist AEs in structuring deals to maximize the annual contract value (ACV) for Duo. This role will also assist with auditing and processing sales Order Forms, credit card subscription maintenance and subscription license fulfillment.
Skills you have…
- 2+ years experience reviewing, drafting, and negotiating commercial terms for SaaS agreements and/or related Order Forms, restatements, amendments
- High energy professional who is passionate about partnering with our sales teams to close deals for Duo
- Enjoys working in a fast growing, ever changing environment of a hyper growth technology company
- Experience in software & SaaS industries a plus
- Excellent responsiveness to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience detecting revenue recognition / GAAP issues on sales orders
- Exceptional communication skills; excellent stakeholder engagement skills with Sales, Finance, and Legal
- Ability to understand how non standard Terms and Conditions impact the business and revenue recognition
- Experience working in a high volume order transaction processing environment and being able to deliver with a good attitude
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Experience working in Salesforce.com (required)
- Experience working in Steelbrick / Salesforce CPQ (strongly desired)
- Experience working in Recurly or other credit card transaction processing software (desired but not required)
- Proficiency in standardized software applications, such as Microsoft Office, Gmail, Google Docs, and Google Sheets
Reasons why you should apply…
You will be the Deal Desk commercial expert partnering with Duo Legal and Finance departments in support of the sales organization to advise them on how to win the right deal for Duo.
You bring a winning “can do” attitude to work.
You lean into challenging situations.
You embrace and seek innovation.
You build collaborative relationships up, down, and across the organization.
This job may not be for you if...
You don’t thrive on a demanding nature of working in a fast paced sales organization and engaging with many types of personalities while maintaining a positive, professional attitude and communication in all situations.
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.