Conversion & Testing Manager
360training.com (Austin, TX) is a leader in online training and certification across a wide range of industries and professions. We work with 1500 e-learning partners who together have trained more than 3 million users worldwide. Our integrated strategy of technology, content and service helps organizations and professionals in a wide range of industries manage career, compliance and certification needs. We provide exciting career opportunities for self-motivated individuals who are interested in joining a growing company and utilizing cutting-edge technologies and tools to improve the outcomes for its customers and partners.
At 360training.com, we promote a culture of excellence that fosters the success of our employees, while maintaining a team-centric environment which inspires them to do their absolute best. We offer quality health plans to meet a variety of needs, life and disability benefits, a retirement savings plan with company match, and a paid time off program.
About the Role:
If you enjoy and are passionate about ecommerce and looking to join a company that is on a big, upward trajectory, then 360training.com is the place for you.
360training is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Conversion Optimization & Testing Specialist. In this position, you will be responsible to grow the bottom-line for 360training and its web properties. The role requires that you are able to distill complex concepts into simple statements and you love using data to drive decisions. You will work closely with our content, development, UX, PPC, SEO and Email teams, tune and optimize our website to become a high performing e-commerce and lead generation engine. You will establish optimization and testing roadmap, processes, educate the team on current methodologies, define testing and measurement requirements, launch optimization tests, and report on performance.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website calls-to action (CTAs), pricing, page templates, checkout flow, lead generation forms, etc.
- Lead ideation and execution of a high volume of tests on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Work cross functionally to strategize and develop a clear testing roadmap that supports marketing initiatives across channels and device types
- Create user experience deliverables including: wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, user flows, user scenarios, data diagrams, and clickable prototypes.
- Conduct A/B, MTV and Funnel tests to continually measure the performance and improve conversion rate
- Use Google Analytics to analyze user behavior at each step in the funnel (1st visit, repeat visit, conversion, retention)
- Understand the difference in user behavior by device type (desktop, tablet, mobile) and traffic source (organic, paid marketing, direct, etc.)
- Build tests & response points to capture the data using Optimizely
- Strong grasp of ROI with an analytical mind to mine data for insights and generate hypothesis for constant and fast iteration testing.
- Collaborate with channel-specific markers (blogging, email, social media, etc.) in order to optimize each conversion path
- Optimize our inbound marketing conversion paths and rates overall and drive marketing-qualified leads for our sales team
- Reviewing of Test plans that accurately capture intent for Tests, analyzing ETA estimation and technical feasibility of test idea.
- QA of Experiments ensuring Test is working as intended and all key Response points are firing correctly.
- Ongoing monitoring of Tests to ensure data is capturing correctly Analysis of Test results and compiling of documentation relating to results
- Both creative and tenacious - capable of quickly understanding business stakeholder priorities and using that knowledge to advance the goals of your initiatives
- Maintaining a complex marketing schedule and manage dependencies across resources.
- Thought partner on the testing approach for the business.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree and strong 5+ years of experience in the conversion and online marketing area.
- Highly collaborative, with comfort interacting across Creative, Product & Engineering teams
- Experience with research tools including HotJar, CrazyEgg, Zarget or other similar tools
- Technically strong - knows how to size projects between quick front end vs heavy back end, communicates well with engineers, and lives in “Inspect” mode
- Understand best practices for UI and UX for landing pages, applications, mobile, and desktop
- Past experience with web analytics, A/B testing and inbound marketing tactics
- Proficient using Optimizely or similar A/B testing tools
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through testing and optimization
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Constant sitting, standing, walking and computer use.
- Constant communication both in person and via telephone and/or computer
- A high level of manual dexterity required.