Spredfast is seeking a proven leader to champion creativity in our Marketing Department and propel our successful brand to new heights. As our Creative Director, you’ll inspire a group of committed designers who aspire to be the envy of their peers. You’ll join a team with a history of developing meaningful brand experiences that lead the social industry forward. You’ll add to an environment that is highly collaborative, forward-leaning, and data-driven. You’ll report to the Chief Marketing Officer and collaborate with Marketing and Executive Management. Ultimately, you’ll help lead us to a place where we can proudly, and unquestionably, call ourselves the Smart Social solution for the world’s biggest brands.
- Inspire great work from creative teams and effectively advocate that work’s value across the organization.
- Drive collaboration across art, copy, and experience disciplines.
- Provide decisive leadership and vision for the brand experience.
- Direct, review, and approve the development of all creative aspects of marketing materials to ensure that they both meet the business objectives of the organization and advance our brand strategy.
- Facilitate the Marketing Design Team's work, assign project resources and encourage cross-departmental collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Partner with design leaders in our Product and Customer Success teams to deliver a world class brand experience.
- Evaluate, build, and manage vendor relationships including freelance and agency support, where appropriate.
- Work collaboratively with marketing directors to collect and report data that shows the impact of the solutions once launched.
Years experience: 10+ industry, 4+ managing a team of junior to senior level designers
- Expertise in digital advertising, effectively communicating complex concepts, and developing modern brand standards.
- Leadership experience is a must. Passion for mentoring and inspiring a team of designers is absolutely critical.
- Fluent in the full design process—from research to strategy to implementation—and comfortable leading teams through it.
- Confident understanding of UI/UX design, agile processes, and understand the opportunity and constraints of designing for HTML and web technologies.
- Proven experience with leading the creative development of brand and marketing materials.
- Espouse excellent and efficient communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage project/department budgets.
- Understanding of and interest in the social media landscape.
The Perks at Spredfast
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced environment with endless ping pong
- A #freesponsibility work culture that values #awesomeness and #teamswork
- Swank offices in the heart of downtown Austin
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and 401K benefits
- Flexible paid time off
- Fresh, healthy lunches catered four days a week
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
Spredfast is a social software company and platform, headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in New York City, London, Hamburg, and Sydney, that seeks to connect every company in the world with the people that they care about the most. Spredfast’s “Smart Social” software enables companies to manage, integrate, and amplify social content across any digital touch point. With global reach, Spredfast customers have managed more than one billion social connections across 84 countries. Today, Spredfast helps more than fifty percent of Interbrand’s 2015 World’s Best Brands to create first-class social experiences.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Spredfast, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Spredfast via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Spredfast. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Spredfast as a result of the referral or through other means.
Notice to Applicants:
We reserve the right to research relevant facts about you which are public on social media platforms or other sources over the Internet. We will retain such data only as long as reasonably needed.