E-Commerce UX Developer
We are seeking a well-rounded UX designer/ developer with a focus on e-commerce and project management to join our fast-paced medical device/ e-commerce startup. We will launch our patented device to treat erectile dysfunction to the public in Q1 2019 and we’re seeking a marketing team member with experience in consumer-focused UX design and implementation who is eager rollup his/her sleeves and get stuff done.
The ideal candidate will be both creative and driven, while able and willing to wear several different hats and manage several different projects in a dynamic results-driven environment. You’ll be interfacing and working alongside creative designers, content creators, and the executive team to implement UX/UI strategies that will drive growth. You'll be wireframing UX experiences AND coding them into existence.
Responsibilities Include (and are not limited to):
- Shopify Website Development (liquid/ruby, html, css)
- Landing page creation and full post-click funnel development
- UX/UI Wireframing, Research, and AB Testing
- Working with outside agency on development projects (managing the projects)
- Interfacing with 3rd party Shopify apps and developers to build around their integrations
You will be expected to develop, manage, optimize, and report on UX/UI initiatives that help drive growth.
- Demonstrable knowledge of HTML, CSS, and ideally Shopify’s Liquid
- Experience building landing pages and conceptualizing e-commerce funnels from click through conversion
- Project management experience in an agile or scrum-type setting
- Working knowledge of e-commerce UI/UX best practices
- Experience interfacing with marketing initiatives for tracking, AB testing
- Data-based iterative decision making ability
Qualifications/ Experience Desirables:
Startup Experience (you absolutely must be able to work with small teams and able to adapt to changing needs quickly). Ideally you have 3+ years of experience in UX/UI development for a B2C company,
- eCommerce-oriented UX/UI design/development experience (preferably Shopify)
- Google Analytics Certification
- You know and are comfortable with UX/ wireframing tools and presenting UX to team members
- Understanding of KPI objectives in SEO, SEM, display/email/ppc/social ads.
- Excellent communication and writing skills- you can justify and explain your thought process
Benefits include Medical Insurance.
Culture: We’re an early-stage startup with aggressive goals so we’re all working hard. We’re professional but fun, we have an AWESOME dog-friendly office close to downtown Austin. We value results and understand everyone works differently- so we hire people who can be autonomous and self-sufficient. Bring a collaborative and positive spirit to work, and you’ll do well here.
This position is based in beautiful Austin, TX. As of now, we are not considering remote candidates.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume and cover letter [email protected] with a link to your portfolio (if applicable). Also tell us why you are qualified for this opportunity (2-3 bullet points, including your strengths/skill set as they pertain to this role), and let us know your availability to interview or start.
Send resume and cover letter to [email protected]